Dec 14, 2011

Wet

We were in the sack, causing the sheets to sweat.
They moved about in a swirling spasm.
But what affected me the most were our
dramatic: moans, groans, and pants.
He would grab my waist so tight.
Until, I blurted out poisonous pleasure.
These moments of lust pursued within the nights hour.
And then I said it was time for him to go.
I watched him hop inside his sweat suit.
The darkness revealed his face as if he was ashamed.
I laid on those stained sheets at a loss for words.
And then some...
Those sheets told a miserable story.
Our juices dried upon the headboard.
But, it was only bodily fluids and nothing more.
So why do we keep doing this to ourselves?
Truly, I could never be yours.

jhp©2010-2011



4 comments:

  1. LOVE UR POEM SISTA! IM FROM THE GROUP VIBING ARTIST ON FB! KEEP WRITIN! CHECK ME MOUT ON FACEBOOK TYPE IN grungyLiLflowergurl,peace my name is paula riddick

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a unique one. So it was done.. and yeah it was enjoyable! but why do we keep doing this to ourselves? Truly, I could never be yours. THAT'S BOLD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much Paula and I must fb you sweetie. (hugz)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Granddebate, ty so much for the lovely feedback! I appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete