Dec 17, 2013

He Jingles My Bell

I'm falling in love with this song,
singing in the shower, promenading
naked in front of the mirror,
I cannot remember the last time,
He jingles my bells, he's my Christmas
Carol on a cold winter's day and through
the night. As we slip and slide under
the mistletoe those wet hot kisses. And
my babe loves to nibble and bite my lips.
He swears he can't get enough of them.

We shall celebrate year round what we
have illuminated on earth. No gift is greater
than the giving and receiving of love.
We have what the material world cannot
offer. It's enough to bless a happy lifestyle.
Watch us tilt our champagne glasses in glee,
listen to the natural sound of our harmony.
May our candles burn brighter and stronger every
given day. My man beckons me to come to him.
standing in the middle of the floor, a grin so wide
I could fit comfortably inside. He knows I can't
resist his rhythmic grind, our arousing oneness.

And what an exquisite time to flaunt it in the
city streets. Let the cars horns beep beep… and
the rude people frown as our embrace abounds
from afar. I whisper to him, "give me more of
your soul. I need every part of you. May we
never stop showing our true affections anywhere.
We shall deck our halls with a unique apparel.
And continue to Jingle paradise all the way long.
My baby wrote a song. He wrote it for me.
He dedicated it to me. I am the woman who sings… 

jhp©2012-2013



No comments:

Post a Comment