Mar 12, 2014

Seaside Rendezvous

There will be nothing but smooth sailing,
waves crashing against white rock,
soft footprints left in warmth's glaze,
putting on my shades,
for today is going to be bright,
as the light scarf around my waist,
at a gentle pace the view of ecstasy
swifts along the coconut trees,
perfumed clouds form sensual leads,
taking my breath away as I bite
on each minute before nightfall,
when we shall seaside rendezvous,
sit and hold hands under a candlelit sky,
sipping on cucumber lattes ,
fondling with love,  rubbing cheek to cheek,
my flutters speak do as you please,
I am searching you and your most intimate parts,
like raging waters meeting a peaceful shore,
feeling blessed and unstressed in your foyer,
deep memories of you and I erupt,
asking dawn to give me a break,
I'm glad you came

jhp©2013-2014







No comments:

Post a Comment