Mar 28, 2016

Because, Because (freestyle)


Cause I'm a woman, the roses perk in my sun,
The trees stand attention, bending to my sway,
From busty bras to red thongs in the backyard,
The rooster crows in the frosty morn, Eyeing me…
For I am a delicious, fascinating, piece of artistry,
Here comes Mwah…  Here comes me, His lady,
The cup of tea that disturbs his entire day,  
See how I tackle his brains from head to head,
The hot spot is where he's lead, to drink my water unto wine,
He asked the lawd could he spend some time and
spin his cares up my alley cat once more for the rest of his life,
And a dream came true when he hit my lotto walls. Thus far…
Cause, I'm a woman who knows my lips are attention
getters with pink secrets, rolled up in vanilla bites.
For he indulges in my depth of delight, skittle high,
fruitful episodes of rain pies. I am the plenty,
Those girly girls ain't getting any of my pearls,
They can't, won’t, do, what I don't,
So let the room swerve beyond my curves and allow me to
bliss assure in his paradise. Bake and shake my cookies in
his everlasting tide from day to day. "Hellooo," said the clock.
It's about that time to foreplay in his jazzy blue land.
It's time for him to see I'm wearing his T-shirt to bed.
I can't help but to caress the talented, class act in me.
Watch him rise to my Juicy Couture jeans.
Watch him go to work as I bind him in twerk mode.

jhp©2013
 


No comments:

Post a Comment