Feb 6, 2017

Two Hours of Heaven

Heaven doesn't exist, until you return, 
My future is but dusty roads and 
miserable love songs.
A house sitting on bricks,
The weight of my heart thus far,
Until you return, the night owl hoots: 
the state of my gloom overtakes me.
Why prolong the suffering?
It's time to heal the scars of petty arguments 
and egoistical games.
Come on home sweetie; 
I need my heaven on earth.
Thrust your dirty words and harsh nudity within. 
Let's ride it out until we cross the 
threshold of rainbows once again.
Cherishing colorful moments...

In our 2 hours of heaven,
You should know better than I that 
outside these walls is pure hell. 
I need to spend my time well.
Gripping the pearly gates, waiting for you to 
" knock, knock "on heaven's door.
My thighs shake thinking about it.  
I bet you're wondering if I'm still thirsty? 
I'm still thirsty for the nourishing fountain 
between our steamy bodies,
between a soulless ecstasy.
It flows effortlessly as we fly like two angels 
towards the sky.
You are my heaven, every hour of the hour. 
You are my oxygen;
the safety net I depend on.
So sweetie come on home.

By Jhp 2016-2017
All rights reserved by author

No comments:

Post a Comment