May 26, 2017

Man up, Keep Up, Don't Front ( urban freestyle)

Come close, two step your slick feet
right by my side. My emotions are running wild
but don't you run... Stay away from the honey hives.

Lately, I've been feeling a suspicious vibe.
Every time I check into your squinting eyes; 
I'm getting fed Instagram lies.

You could always handle a straight shooter.
Remember when my bow and arrow sunk deep into your beating muscle. 
We were inseparable like a circle of infinity; a sweet rum of virginity.

I will never forget the day when my love perched itself.
I made a personal vow to you and no one else.

Now it's time for you to step up, make that move baby boy.
Whatever you prefer checkers or chess...
Here I am in a perfect position, poised on a flat note.

Am I a joke? Where is my sure fire of happiness?
You begged and promised on a bent knee.
And today, I can see the countless days as a timeless minute.
I've put much thought in it.

You need to man up and get to stepping...
My hope is that you cha cha in my direction.
Set me free ! Let it be. No matter what the people say,
a caged bird doesn't sing.

My heart is ready for some relaxation.
So is you or is you?!
Cos you already know I make it do what it do.
My respect stay on fleek.
You betta get on the next level happening.

By Jhpoetry 2016-2017
All rights reserved by author

  

Image may contain: one or more people


No comments:

Post a Comment